If you like Dungeons and Dragons, you’ll love this contestDecember 29, 2009 at 10:06 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: contests, geek love, Matchmaking
If you’re a geek–and if you’re reading this, you probably are–that’s in a need of a help in the love department, dating coach E. Foley (aka Geek’s Dream Girl) is giving away a $249 to one of its GeekMonthly Matchmaking Mailer (GeekMMM) members to help them start off the New Year in style.
GeekMMM member already benefit from Dream Girl’s monthly newsletter and matchmaking service, setting up geeks with other like-minded members in her database that she thinks might get along. But one lucky GeekMMM bachelor who appreciates elegant code or bachelorette who marvels over well-documented classes will win one of Dream Girl’s Gold d20 Package worth $249.
The Gold d20 Package is a 30 day service package, which includes:
- The Works Profile Creation
- Photo Critique
- Weekly coaching sessions via IMs/email
- “Freshen Up” profile edits
- We find matches for you every week!
- We’ll help you write emails to your matches – 40 first contact emails and unlimited replies to emails you receive during your 30 days.
- Free membership in GeekMMM!
The winner will be selected with the help of random.org. Current member are already entered in this competition, but newbies can get in on the action by joining GeekMMM by 12 a.m. January 1, 2010 EST.